Please read the following carefully before registering for the Open Qualifier
Qualifier is MONDAY JUNE 7. First Tee Time is 8:00am.
First 100 registrations will be accepted
Entry Fee = $275.00. Once tee times are posted, there are no refunds for entry fees.
USGA Handicap of 7 or lower required
There will be a minimum of 8 qualifying places and 2 alternates
- Practice rounds for the qualifier: Players may contact the Druid Hills Golf Shop for details after they have registered. Each participant may play one (1) practice round under the following conditions:
- 11:00am – 3:00pm tee time
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday May 11-12-13
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday May 18-19-20
- Players from outside the State of Georgia may play at select times the last week of May on Friday 28th, Saturday 29th, and Sunday May 30th
- You must contact Brett Donnelly, Head PGA Professional at Druid Hills Golf Shop at 404.377.1768 or email@example.com to request assignment of a practice round. You should provide two dates, so that we can get you assigned on an alternate if your first choice does not allow. The staff will assign you a tee time and call you back to provide details of your assigned time
- Tee Times: Tee times will be posted on the Dogwood web site no later than Saturday, May 29. Once tee times are posted, there are no refunds for entry fees.
- Tee times will begin at 8:00 am MONDAY, JUNE 7.
Caddies are allowed for the qualifier but are not required. Securing a caddie will be the sole responsibility of the players in the qualifier. Druid Hills Golf Club will provide no caddies for the qualifier.
Withdrawal – You must submit a request to withdraw via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any player who withdraws will be responsible for the event entry fee unless the player’s spot can be filled. After tee times have been published, all entries will be considered final and no refunds issued. If you do withdraw, you will be subject to an administrative fee of $15.00, for a total refund of $260.00. Your refund will be paid within 2-3 weeks from the date of your request.
Open Qualifier Registration
Online registrations for The Dogwood Invitational will be processed by our web and media partner, AmateurGolf.com.
If you already have an AmateurGolf.com profile, you will simply log in and complete your registration. If not, you will be prompted to create a profile and then complete your registration. As a special offer, you will be able to choose between receiving a 30-day trial AmateurGolf.com membership (no strings, no credit card payment taken), or receive a second year free when you purchase a one-year membership.