Qualifier is TUESDAY JUNE 9. First Tee Time is 8:00am.
First 100 registrations will be accepted
Entry Fee = $275.00. Once tee times are posted, there are no refunds for entry fees.
USGA Handicap of 7 or lower required
There will be a minimum of 8 qualifying places and 2 alternates
- Practice rounds for the qualifier: Players may contact the Druid Hills Golf Shop for details after they have registered. Each participant may play one (1) practice round under the following conditions:
- 11:00am – 3:00pm tee time
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday May 12-13-14
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday May 19-20-21
- Players from outside the State of Georgia may play at select times the last week of May on Friday 29th, Saturday 30th, and Sunday May 31st
- You must contact Bobby Guiendon, Director of Golf at Druid Hills Golf Shop at 404.377.1768 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request assignment of a practice round. You should provide two dates, so that we can get you assigned on an alternate if your first choice does not allow. The staff will assign you a tee time and call you back to provide details of your assigned time
- Tee Times: Tee times will be posted on the Dogwood web site no later than Saturday, May 30. Once tee times are posted, there are no refunds for entry fees.
- Tee times will begin at 8:00 am TUESDAY, JUNE 9.
Caddies are allowed for the qualifier but are not required. Securing a caddie will be the sole responsibility of the players in the qualifier. Druid Hills Golf Club will provide no caddies for the qualifier.
– You must submit a request to withdraw via e-mail to email@example.com . Any player who withdraws will be responsible for the event entry fee unless the player’s spot can be filled. After tee times have been published, all entries will be considered final and no refunds issued. If you do withdraw, you will be subject to an administrative fee of $15.00, for a total refund of $260.00. Your refund will be paid within 2-3 weeks from the date of your request.